Attention: Athletic Director/Cheerleading Sponsor/Potential Connors State College Cheerleader
On behalf of Connors State College it is a privilege to inform you that we will be awarding Cheerleading Scholarships for the 2013-2014 academic year!
April 11th 6:00-8:00 PM
April 23rd 6:00-8:00 PM
April 25th 6:00-8:00 PM
April 30th 6:00-8:00 PM
Where: Connors State College Melvin Self Field House (Gym)
General Guidelines: (Due at Check In)
- A copy of insurance
- Medical release form
- Recent physical
- Copy of current highschool or college transcript.
All participants 18 and older must sign and submit the attached Tryout Participation Packet.
Tryout Participation Packets MUST be complete to be eligible to tryout!
Special Note: Under special circumstances, some video tryout requests may be accepted. This may only be done with the permission of coach. Only extreme circumstances will be considered.
Tryout Desired Skills:
- Individual Toe Touch, Hurdler and Pike
- A Combination Jump Including: Toe Touch, Hurdler and/or Pike
- Toss To Hands With Extension (Partner Stunting)
- Group Stunting (Liberty, Heel Stretch, etc....)
- Full Down out of a Stunt
1. Must Perform 3 Tumbling Passes (Running or Standing Back Handspring is Required)
- a. 2 Running Passes
- b. Jump with Standing Tumbling
Guys: “Polo” style shirt with athletic shorts and shoes
Girls: Sports Bra (any color) with athletic shorts and cheer shoes
For further information please contact:
Lacey Wallace, Cheerleading Coach
Connors State College
Rt. 1 Box 1000
Warner, OK 74469
Phone: 918-463-2931 ext. 6351