Assistant Coach Kristin Reasnor comes to Connors State College from playing softball at Oklahoma State. Prior to playing at Oklahoma State, Reasnor played on the softball program at Connors State.
Reasnor is a native of Quinton and a 2013 graduate of Quinton High School. She earned her associate’s degree in Mathematics at Connors State College and a bachelor’s in Applied Mathematics from Oklahoma State University.
Started 59 of 62 games for the Cowgirls at DP… Led the team with 8 home runs and had 44 RBIs… At the plate, had eighteen walks, forty-five hits and twelve HBP.
Started all 58 games for the Cowgirls either at first base or DP... Produced at the plate with 10 home runs and 48 RBIs... Showed her keen eye at the plate with 21 walks... Shined in conference play with 11 hits, turning out 11 RBIs... Had a career day against Central Arkansas, blasting a school-record three home runs against the Sugar Bears and had an OSU-best for RBIs in a game... Hit a grand slam on March 20 to seal the series win at Houston... Led the team in home runs with 10 and seventeen hit by pitches.
Prior to OSU:
- Spent two seasons at Connors State, where she was selected as an NJCAA First-Team All-American after a phenomenal sophomore campaign
- During the 2015 season, Reasnor blasted 22 home runs and recorded 83 RBIs, had 29 base on balls, 72 hits, and 15 doubles and led the nation with a slugging of 1.062.
- During the 2014 season, Reasnor hit 14 home runs while recording 60 RBIs, had 14 base on balls, 88 hits, and 18 doubles and had a slugging of .916.
- Holds the all-time CSC batting average mark with a .531 average over two seasons, aided by a .568 effort her freshman year
- Holds career and single season records for homeruns, RBIs, and hits.
- Also ranks third all-time at Connors State with 35 career wins in the circle
- Additional accolades include selections to the All-OCAC First Team and NJCAA Region II First Team